Download Youtube Video
- Are your tired of copy&paste urls to download youtube video? Now it's even easier!
Simple Steps to Download Youtube Video
- 1. Download and Install IE7Pro 0.9.12
- 2. Enable "Download Video from Youtube" in "Features" - "User Scripts"
- 3. Now on every youtube video page there should be a download like right beside the video , that says "save as..." to download this youtube video.
- 4. click the download link, and save the video file as a .flv file. IE7 will try to save it as "get_video", you need to change the file type to .flv type, and change the first part to whatever you prefer.
- 5. Now you need to either download a media player that runs .flv flies, or download a program that converts them to other files types. Here are some links of both.
- FLV PLayers
- FLV Player
- VLC player
- FLV Converters
- Riva FLV Encoder
- Total Video Converter
Alternative User Script to Download Youtube Video
- Another built-in User Script, "Download Video", supports YouTube, Google Video, Metacafe, Myspace, Break.com, Putfile, Dailymotion, Sevenload, MyVideo.de and Clipfish.de. You can use that to download youtube video.